I’m grateful for my mother, who’s made me the man I am today. I’m grateful for that little kid I call my brother and my attempts to make him as passionate about basketball as I am… And I’m grateful for that crazy girl on the right who has supported me on every step I’ve taken and every word I’ve said.
It’s not the blood that makes bond but love, and love conquers all.
This is family. This is love. And I’m thankful. #RealLove
(at G R A C E Z O N E)
1) “Youth must refrain from ungrateful questioning of governmental mandates. Instead, they must dedicate themselves to study, work and military service.”
2) “Youth should learn to think and act as a mass. It is criminal to think as individuals!”
3) “The victory of Socialism is well worth millions of atomic victims!”
4) “We must do away with all newspapers. A revolution cannot be accomplished with freedom of the press.”
5) “To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.”
6) “Hatred is the central element of our struggle! Hatred so violent that it propels a human being beyond his natural limitations, making him a violent and cold-blooded killing machine. Our soldiers must be thus.”
7) “The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have conserved their racial purity by a lack of affinity with washing, have seen their patch invaded by a different kind of slave: The Portuguese.”
8) “The black is indolent and fanciful, he spends his money on frivolity and drink; the European comes from a tradition of working and saving which follows him to this corner of America and drives him to get ahead.”
9) “I fired a .32 caliber bullet into the right hemisphere of his brain which came out through his left temple. He moaned for a few moments, then died.”
10) “I’d like to confess, Papa, at that moment I discovered that I really like killing.”
Yes boys and girls, 10 quotes from everyone’s favourite communist poster boy, Che Guevara! No, no, no, he wasn’t a violent psychopath…he was merely opposed to the evils of US imperialism. Soviet imperialism however was wonderful and just a fine thing.
And people wonder why I’m disgusted by mush brained morons, utterly ignorant of history, who walk around with his image on a shirt.
Literally reblog for the comment, I tip my hat to you